Corporate Responsibility (CoRe) Leadership Program
Businesses the world over are under increasing pressure to adopt more socially responsible behaviors in their business operations. Corporate stakeholders —employees, investors and consumers alike
— increasingly insist that their organizations subscribe to the tenets of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) — while returning profit to shareholders.
It can’t happen without new leadership competencies.
Unless organizations develop new leadership with a new mindset, behaviors and skills, change cannot be sustained.
LIM has designed its CoRe leadership program to develop the new type of leadership skills at the same time as the leaders are solving their company’s sustainability challenges.
Solving real challenges enhances commitment and learning
because the cross-functional teams wrestle with actual CSR
projects. The process focuses the team members on systems
thinking, innovation, leading through influence, new
competencies, and developing commitment to organizational
change. We call this process
Earning While Learning™.
Key benefits of the program
- Establishing the critical challenges the organization must solve in order to achieve the triple bottom line
- Selecting the cadre of leaders who must guide the CSR process in the organization
- Identifying the key behaviors, attitudes and skill sets required by the new leadership in this complex new arena
- Coaching teams of leaders to solve the challenges, while at the same time developing the new leadership competencies for a sustainable business
- Identifying what triple bottom line success means in the business
- Assessing the impact of business decisions on the environment and on all levels of society
- Leaving a legacy in selected communities through the successful completion of the project work
Read more here about important elements of LIM’s CoRe program:
Who is this program
What are the CoRe
What are the CoRe